I love photo retouching and restoration! I use PhotoShop CC (2014) and an Epson 3880 professional archival printer and archival papers to restore and reproduce your family photos or update damaged pictures. I will print several copies for you to give to family members. Email a scan, digital photo or even an iPhone photo of the original for a quote to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s the process:
1. Send me a photo or scan of the image for an initial evaluation. You can then email or post a higher resolution image via Facebook, Flickr, Dropbox or another photo sharing app. Let me know how many prints and what size you’d like. I will send you a quote.
2. I will email you back a restored photo for approval.
3. When satisfied with retouching, pay by PayPal or by check. (cost is as low as $29.95 for an 8×10, depending upon the condition of the original)
4. When prints arrive, pay for prints only if satisfied.
5. Enjoy new archival quality prints for a lifetime!
My mom would have turned 88 on January 2nd but God decided to send his angels to take her home on Thanksgiving morning a year ago. Mom, we love you and miss you! Her great granddaughter Lisa has this beautiful African Violet from Memo’s room in her kitchen and is carrying on the lifelong love for these beautiful God given flowers!