I love photo retouching and restoration! I use PhotoShop CC (2014) and an Epson 3880 professional archival printer and archival papers to restore and reproduce your family photos or update damaged pictures. I will print several copies for you to give to family members. Email a scan, digital photo or even an iPhone photo of the original for a quote to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s the process:
1. Send me a photo or scan of the image for an initial evaluation. You can then email or post a higher resolution image via Facebook, Flickr, Dropbox or another photo sharing app. Let me know how many prints and what size you’d like. I will send you a quote.
2. I will email you back a restored photo for approval.
3. When satisfied with retouching, pay by PayPal or by check. (cost is as low as $29.95 for an 8×10, depending upon the condition of the original)
4. When prints arrive, pay for prints only if satisfied.
5. Enjoy new archival quality prints for a lifetime!